Today's photo comes courtesy of a trip to downtown Cleveland over this past weekend. The mission was to take pictures around Public Square and at the original wing of the Cleveland Public Library (some excellent architecture). This picture was taken shortly after coming outside after getting off the rapid transit.
This is the Old Stone Church. It was originally built in 1833 and added onto in 1834. It was rebuilt according to the original plans in 1857 and 1884 because of fire. The Ohio Historical Society listed it as a landmark in 2003.