As most of you already know, I was a roadie for three local bands here in Cleveland. During these years, I learned to get sick of plenty of songs because it was played and/or requested at every gig. The first song on the list will be the absolute number one song that I am tired of hearing.
- Sweet Home Alabama (every freakin' night) by Lynard Skynard
- Free Bird by Lynard Skynard
- Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin
- Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple
- Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC
- Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffett
- Roadhouse Blues by the Doors (How could I forget?)
I'm sure there are more and I will update this list in future posts. This is just the list from working for bands over seven years. What are you tired of hearing?