I am bringing back Trivial Tuesday for a very special list. I found out that some of the song titles we thought we knew aren't really the titles of the song. What do I mean? Well, I am going to give you the artist and familiar song title and you have to give me the real song title.
- Boots Randolph--The Benny Hill Theme
- The Offspring--Keep 'em Separated
- The Who--Teenage Wasteland
- Gary Glitter--Hey!
- Bob Dylan--Everybody Must Get Stoned
- Buffalo Springfield--Stop, Hey, What's That Sound
- Fatboy Slim--Funk Soul Brother
OK, now it's up to you to come up with the real titles of these songs. Have fun and have a good day.