Welcome to my special cartoon pop quiz, ladies and gentlemen. All of the questions are based on popular cartoons from the past. I will try not to ask any questions that might appear to be too obscure. So here we go, a few questions for all of you to ponder.
The not-so-blogging Evil-E returned only to answer the trivia question. That's it. He got 3.5 answers correct and Laura B. got the other 1.5. Here's another set of five cartoon-based questions for you to try out:
- Who is Norville Rogers (cartoon character) and who is the man behind his voice for the longest period of time? Shaggy (Evil-E), voiced by Casey Kasem (Laura B.)
- Who's alter ego is the mild-mannered shoeshine boy? Underdog (Evil-E)
- According to Schoolhouse rock, which number is magic? 3 (Laura B.)
- What fictional town were Rocket J. Squirrel and Bullwinkle J. Moose from? Frostbite Falls, MN (Evil-E)
- What fictional country were Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale from? Pottsylvania (Evil-E)
- In question #1 above, I asked who Norville Rogers is (Shaggy). Now, give me the full names of the rest of the Scooby-Doo meddling kids (Fred, Daphne and Velma).
- Who's alter ego is Penrod Pooch, mild-mannered police station janitor?
- In the Jetsons, George Jetson worked for Spacely Sprockets. Who was their primary competitor?
- In a few Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck cartoons, they are each chased by a large, red, hairy monster. What's its name?
- What was the first prime-time animated series?
There you go, five more to have a go at. The first one is worth 3, the rest, 1. Have fun and good luck with these.
Original Post: (OK, I think that's enough to get you started, I may add more if they're answered quickly. Want a hint to #1? Maybe later. Have fun.)