Not really the Genus Edition, but it's a great 80's reference if you've ever played Trivial Pursuit. So this week's question is dealing with one of those "great" 80's computer nerd movies. I have a whole list of questions about this movie and it's your job to answer all of them.
There you go, an 80's geek movie Trivia Theme. Good luck with it and I will see you all tomorrow with an entry in the Science Minds Countdown. I know I said wouldn't, but something came up that will fit. Have a nice day.
- What was the password to access the computer?
- Shall we play a game? What game did play to start (exact name please)?
- What game was used to finally stop the computer?
- What was the four-letter name of the computer that was broken into?
- Where was the broken-into computer (the common name of the place)?
- What movie am I talking about?