Look below for today's earlier post, Follow the Rules.
SYPO is Scare Your Pants Off. I don't like long titles.
This is a special edition of Trivial Tuesday for this week of horror, macabre and other fun. This trivia is a list deal where you must tell me the name of the movie where each of the killers belongs. Good luck with it and whatever you do, Don't. Go. To Sleep.
- Pamela Voorhees--Friday the 13th (Ananda Girl)
- The Shape--Halloween (Manuel)
- Freddy Krueger--Nightmare on Elm St. (Ananda Girl)
- Billy Loomis--Scream (Ananda Girl)
- Richard Fenton
- Roy Burns
- Horace Pinker--Shocker (Manuel)
- John Ryder--The Hitcher (Ananda Girl)
- Damien Thorn--The Omen (Ananda Girl)
- Charles Lee Ray--Child's Play (Ananda Girl)
There they are. All you have to do is name all 10 movies and you win. I threw a bad movie or two in there just for fun. Have a good day.